Friday, December 30, 2011

I am crying again.

Hai blog, long time no see. How are you? 
If you asked to me, I would answer no. I'm not fine, I am crying again, yap, always because him. Was about 8 p.m. Feranita Manik send a message to me. The contents is about thank because have made her smile during 2011. In that message, she ask to forward that to some person who have made you smile during 2011. Without thought, I forward that message to all contacts in my phone. I don't care if who receive the message think the message not important, or maybe directly removed by them. I just want they to know, that I thanked to them because they have made me smile during 2011. The first reply which I received is from Andika, he forward the message to me. The second reply which I received is from (who not to mention) him. The message was incomplete, the content is so hurt me. I cried when I read the message. The message surely doesn't contain harsh word, but the message hurt me so much, so I cried to expression that. Shortly, there's many messages in my inbox, I read no one, I think I still beaten with the messages from him. But it's not persist. I read some message. The message from him still incomplete, but the message has increased the length. He forward the message which I sent to him, but he add some words in that message, in the last. So, finally I wait until the message complete, after the message complete, I read the last words which he added. The message said,
"You also have to make me smile, Nast. But that was then, now,  want to know. Thank you for making me smile, do not reply to this message, later my girlfriend mad."
Approximately, that's the message from him, it's surely I have translated to English, I don't know some vocabulary to expression the message, I'm not too good in English but it's not to important to you, of course.
So when I read that message, I surely cry louder. Since I read that message, I made up my mind to also try to forget him!
That's all outpouring of my heart. :)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment